Palm Corned Beef Tater Tots Serve with Ranch
Recipe Submitted by Tafea Satele, Am. Samoan
- 1 Can Palm Corned Beef 11.5 oz
- 4 Piece Cooked Potato (half cook & shredded)
- Serving Pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon (TBSP) Cayenne Pepper & Paprika
- 3 Piece Eggs
- 2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Tablespoon (TBSP) Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 12 Cup Shredded Cheese of any kind
- Serving Eggs Wash
- Serving Ranch Dressing
- Mix Palm Corned Beef with shredded potato, eggs, salt, pepper, sriracha, cheese, cayenne pepper, and paprika.
- Start forming tater tots with hands by rolling to small circle form.
- Prepare flour in an open container and eggs wash in a separate container and bread crumbs in another container.
- Take prepared tater tots to the ﬂour, eggs and then bread crumbs in that order.
- Deep fry in oil (med-high temperature).
- Done!!! Serve with ranch dressing.